Join Georgie & Jacko for this Movement & Mobility workshop series starting Tuesday 16th February for 6 weeks.
Learn how to self assess your own Movement & Mobility, how to to use different techniques to improve it, have drills to exercise to use at home for the shoulder, spine, hips and ankles to improve your full body mobility and movement capacity. Work with Georgie and Jacko in the live session each week and see how your movement changes and your mobility increases from week to week across the full 6 weeks.
Workshop series details // Starting 16th February 2021
- Theory and philosophy on mobility, what it is and how we improve it – including specific techniques you can start using straight away.
- Test – Retests procedure – understand how to test specific joints and movement patterns to track your progress and know what works for you and your body
- Importance of breath in mobility training – learn correct breathing mechanics and how to use the breath to relax and create range of motion.
- Full body mobility drills & exercises – develop body awareness, control and mobility through the full body as we go through neck, shoulders, spine, hips, ankles and feet.
- Mobility strengthening exercises – exercises to develop stability and strength in end ranges of motion so you keep the mobility improvements you make session by session.
- Develop mobility for specific movements – improving mobility for things like; bridges, pancake and lower body movements like pistol, shrimp and cossack squats
- Access to a private group within our virtual classroom with weekly homework tasks to follow up from each session, watch the session back on replay from the previous week(s) anytime, online community to connect with others in the group and get support from our coaches throughout the 6 week course
- Access to video tutorials throughout the course so you can follow along and remind yourself of the specific mobility exercises and drills covered each week and work on them at home between sessions.
- You’ll get the chance to work with the coaches, get feedback directly and ask questions throughout the workshop.
- *All levels and abilities welcome
*Once you book onto the online workshop, you’ll be sent sign in details for the private Virtual Classroom group & Zoom meeting details via email each week for 6 weeks starting 16th February 2021 at 18:30 GMT
Here’s what people who’ve attended our online workshops before said;
“The structure worked really well with breakout sessions during the class for us to get advice in small groups. It was also just really nice to spend a few hours with like minded people in this crazy time. I hope they announce some more soon as i will definitely be signing up.” – Trevor Sexton
“Thank you all so so much it was a really great workshop with so many helpful tips and things to now practice!” – Liz Hayman
“The online workshop was incredible” – Steve Pang