This year, we’re set to bring the School of Calisthenics Podcast to life as part of a bigger event than previous school social events!
‘PODCAST LIVE’ is about bringing together some of the best guests from our popular (5*) podcast for you to be able to meet in person, ask questions and interact with them on the day and most importantly get to experience the different things each awesome guest brings to the party!
Come and meet not just Tim, Jacko (and the whole School of Calisthenics team) but also our special guests.
PODCAST GUESTS CONFIRMED:
- Jonathon Last (one-hand handstand master)
- WeMove (breath-work and deep ice meditation)
- Glen Stewart (Director of Training at National Circus)
- Brian Keane (author of The Fitness Mindset)
- Ollie Frost (Movement + Mobility Specialist
- Charlotte Henshaw (GB Paralympian)
- Dr Sally Bell (Functional Health Medicine)
Plus, you get to hang out with other incredible people and students that are part of this beautiful community we call the SoC family!
Location: Nottingham Victoria Embankment, NG2 2GR
- FREE to join
- 14 June 2020 // Midday onwards
- Nottingham Victoria Embankment, United Kingdom
- Meet Tim + Jacko plus other podcast guests
- Taster workshops including handstands, muscle ups, breath-work, yoga, cold-water therapy and more
- Food, drink and fun for all the family
- Part of wider event including Cycle Live Nottingham with over 4000+ cyclists taking part in Nottingham’s biggest cycle event [25, 50, 75, 100 miles rides available]
WANT TO MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT…?
School of Calisthenics Tough Mudder Team // 13th June 2020
Why not come and join our Tough Mudder team on Saturday before the social. We’ve partnered with Tough Mudder for the second outing of the School of Calisthenics Obstacle Course Racing Team after the success of the first event in 2019.
We even have a special discount to make joining the School of Calisthenics OCR Team even better. We’ll be starting as a team at 11 am (set start team time).
Join our team and come have a ‘play’ on the Tough Mudder Classic with the Tim, Jacko & the rest of the School of Calisthenics community!